Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dove Girl Strikes Again!

I think the next time I'm asked the question, "What superhero would you be?", my answer is clear. Well, of COURSE, I'd be "Dove Girl"! My mission would be to fight dull, fly-away hair and the frizzies. And I'd be lucky enough to have a whole other army of Dove Girls fighting the good fight alongside me. How much better can it get as a superhero??

All kidding aside, I was so surprised when one of my colleagues emailed me at the beginning of last week and said that my Dove photo had appeared in a new insert in Marie Claire magazine (subscriber copies of the April 2008 issue). Marie Claire published a small format insert entitled "Guide to Looking Good at the Office" and Dove sponsored it. Unbeknownst to me, they used my photo from last fall's print ad in the booklet (that's the image I uploaded).

It's kind of exciting to just randomly pop up like this!

2 comments:

KR said...

What fun! You look gorgeous as always!

Shari said...

Thanks, K! Completely random. :-)