Thursday, December 4, 2008

God Bless Elizabeth White

We received this email in our "advertising" alias inbox at work. God Bless Elizabeth White -- now I don't have to wonder where I'm going to generate next year's revenue!


Dearly Beloved -

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth White; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what i have to you/church. I am 69 years old and i was diagnosed with cancer immediately after the death of my husband 2 years ago, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me i will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, i decided toWILL/donate the sum of $5,850,000.00 (Five Million Eight Hundred FiftyThousand US Dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also tohelp the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer:

Mislata Law Firm
Abogado De Justicia
Calle Embajadores, 106.2, Madrid, Spain
Legal Practitioner & Solicitor David Hanson
Phone/Fax: +34-63-417-7834
Email: abogadodhan@gmail.com

And tell him that i have WILLED ($5,850,000.00 US Dollars) to you and ihave also notified him. I know i don't know you but i have been directedto do this. Thanks and God bless. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until thetask is accomplished as i don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

God bless you,
Mrs. Elizabeth White

No comments: