Friday, February 22, 2008

Ready, Set, Kaboodle!

I love this site. And not just because it's one of the sites I work with right now. :)

Honestly, the more I use it, the more I love it. Kaboodle is all about discovering new products, saving what you want or love (or both!) to wish lists, sharing those items with friends and getting input from the community at large. It's "social shopping" -- finally, an internet experience that comes pretty darn close to mimicking the browse-and-windowshop-and-longingly-linger-over-the-$1500-bag-that-I'll-never-buy shopping experience that many women undertake as seriously as an olympic sport. In short, Kaboodle is the modern woman's BFF.

But don't worry guys -- you'll love it, too. While it definitely does enable the endless browsing that can characterize the physical shopping experience, Kaboodle is also very practical and utilitarian. If you know exactly what you're looking for (and what guy doesn't??), you can still "shop" (using the term rather loosely in this case) with that same laser beam precision that enables you to park the car, walk into the store and emerge with a crisp new blue button-down dress shirt in exactly 2.5 minutes.

If I haven't already sent you an invitation, check it out at www.kaboodle.com. I promise you'll love it. Look me up when you're there -- My username is "sashad"... which is meant to really be "Sasha D" (long story).

No comments: