Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pre-posterous!!

Between Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, this blog and Kaboodle (of course!), you would think that I've social media'd myself to the max and there would be no more room (or time) for any johnny-come-lately's.

Well, I'm a sucker for a better mousetrap and a couple of weeks ago, Guy Kawasaki introduced me to a site called Posterous.com. Posterous is a blogging platform that lets you post content to your blog directly via an email (and you can still post traditional updates via the web), meaning that I am now a mobile blogging machine because I can easily post from anywhere via my iPhone. (Yes, I treated myself to an iPhone -- I don't think I've blogged about that yet.)

I love it -- I'm in Chicago right now with Special K and Posterous will easily let me photo-blog about the Chicago Marathon tomorrow so I can keep you all up-to-date on Special K's progress.

Here's where you can visit my now post Posterous self: http://orsomethinglikethat.posterous.com/

2 comments:

Cathy K said...

Cool..posterous is nifty.
Nice pics of Rudy too!

Shari said...

Posterous is really handy! I can photo blog easily from anywhere. (Well, anywhere that I have cell phone service, anyway!)