Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Start Spreading the News...

.... I'm leaving today.... I want to be a part of it.... New York, New York...

Ok, I actually left about four months ago and am now living and working in Manhattan (after spending the last nine years in Southern California).... but I am only now just getting around to setting up my blog, so I feel compelled to give a bit of background info. (Yes, I know I work in the internet/new media space and have for YEARS and so it's somewhat deplorable that I'm only getting around to contributing to the blogosphere now, but hey, you know what they say about the shoemaker's children.)

Some of you have already been treated to (tortured by?) a few of my emails, updating you on various happenings since my arrival in The Big Apple, so a few of my anecdotes will be re-runs... I'm simply "repurposing content for multiple distribution channels". See, I HAVE learned something working online all these years. :-)

No comments: