Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Global Warming?

Ok, not to jinx things or anything, but it's October and it's still really quite beautiful in New York. Warm, sunny days. No turning leaves yet. I'm pretty thrilled about this whole situation. Hot, sweaty, humid days are behind us for another summer and we are now in this brief (not TOO brief, I hope) idyllic period where the mornings are crisp and fresh and the days peak in the 70's, still allowing lunch and dinner on sidewalk patios, but not necessitating a fresh swipe of deodorant every time you step outside.

I heart NY in the fall.

2 comments:

Cathy K said...

I drove through snow coming back from Sparwood yesterday....

Shari said...

Oh, I know it's on its way here, too, but we're just enjoying every little bit of this weather as long as it lasts!