Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving (almost) to all my American friends! For once, I will be making a trip sans laptop today (yeah! my back and shoulders will be thanking me) when Special K and I head off to Dallas for the Turkey Day holiday.

For my New York friends, I'm crossing my fingers that the weather holds for tomorrow's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (remember the rain LAST year??).

For everyone, I wish you safe travels and plenty of good laughs with family and friends over the coming days.

And just as a matter of principle, please don't let me hear that any of you were in a mall at 4:00 a.m. on Friday morning, no matter HOW good the deals are.

3 comments:

Cathy K said...

Great! We headed to Seattle (well north of Seattle) for Turkey Day with friends--get this the Alderwood Mall north of Seattle was open at 12:01 AM Friday morning, with live bands to help out.

cmiller said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great time in Dallas. Was sick last week, but managed to get take out from the local BBQ joint and they kindly slipped me some turkey and mashed potatoes with my bbq sandwich...a little taste of home. Hope you make it back in one piece, and with all of your luggage!

Shari said...

Definitely a fun (but somewhat exhausting) trip! I will post a few details. Hope you are feeling better, CM, and glad you got some turkey and mashed potatoes!