Thursday, November 8, 2007

Random Updates

- Oda found a butter knife in her purse the day after Halloween after we'd been in the Village with all the crazies. We have come up with a number of interesting ideas about how the butter knife came to be in her bag. Lucikly, the knife was not bloody (just buttery), so it wasn't like someone was ditching a used weapon or anything.

- I flew back to San Diego last night and once AGAIN, someone had rifled through my suitcase. Thankfully, nothing was stolen this time. I have to consolidate my packing better so I don't have to ever check bags again.

- On this, my first day back on the west coast, I forgot my laptop power cord at the hotel (and had to fight traffic to go back and get it) and showed up for two meetings early because I was completely screwed up on what time it actually was. Can someone build me a "Where in the World is Shari?" widget for my Facebook page??

No comments: