Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Have a Confession

We have to talk. I haven’t been completely honest with you. I know you and I aren’t destined for anything permanent or long-term, and I feel like I should tell you that I’ve started seeing someone else. I didn’t really mean for it to happen. It’s an old flame of mine – we broke up about two years ago. While it started with a bit of harmless flirting, we’ve spent increasingly more time with each other over recent months and it didn’t take long before we were spending the night together. In fact, all those nights I wasn’t with you, I was … well, you know.

New York, I’m sorry, but I’m getting back together with California… and I think this time, I think it might stick.

5 comments:

Holly B. said...

Oh my gosh...are you really going back to CA?? Wow...I guess NYC wasn't destined as a long-term thing for either of us. ;) Truly, I wish you the best of luck...please keep in touch! Are you still going to be with Hearst? Take care!! ~ Holly :)

KR said...

Hooray! This makes my day!!!!!

Shari said...

i AM going back to CA! But Northern Cal (Silicon Valley) this time instead of Southern Cal... I'm still with Hearst, but with one of our new companies. Awesome opportunity and great company! Missing Special K still, though!

Cathy K said...

When are you expected to be in California?

Shari said...

I'm in CA now, actually, but heading back to NY a couple times in the next few weeks to pack up. Should be fully moved by mid-August!