Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On My Mind...

-- What exactly is the point of Playboy Radio? Isn't the whole idea to actually SEE the naked girls?

-- Why does almost everyone come to a complete stop at the start of a quarter-mile long merge lane?

-- Men who walk on stilts shouldn't throw stones... and they certainly shouldn't be technology consultants.

-- Comcast has a brilliant system where both your phone and internet come into your home via the same modem and connection. When you call tech support from your land line (which I have to do because I have terrible cell coverage in my area) and they need to remotely reset your modem, they end up cutting you off (because the reset interrupts the phone line as well as the high-speed internet connection) and they can't walk you through the rest of the steps to fix your problem. Uh... you'd think someone woulda thought of that little snafu?

-- Why does ANY urban area continue to have poor cell coverage?? This is Silicon Valley, for pete's sake.

-- Why would a guy send me a friend request on Facebook when the last time I saw him, I threw about 20 oz of Red Bull and vodka in his face because he was being SUCH a jerk?

3 comments:

Cathy K said...

Go figure. We live in the BC mountains in the middle of nowhere and have better cell reception than I have when I'm working in Calgary.

Schmoo and Beans Mom said...

The facebook thing is all about "how many friends" you can get. They don't really care about details, just that you're on their list.

Shari said...

Excellent -- I will SuperPoke him with a virtual Red Bull and vodka just to refresh his memory. ;-)