Monday, April 7, 2008

A Bit of Randomness

-- I love it when the housecleaners come, but I always spend the next few days "discovering" where they put stuff "away". I am currently on a quest for my toothpaste.

-- Just started realizing that NYC ATM vestibules have a markers up the insides of the door frames, so that if you get mugged while getting cash, you can tell how tall the perpetrator is as he careens out the door with your hard earned money in HIS pocket.

-- I think the valet lost my laundry. It's not looking good.

-- Tylenol allergy medicine makes me incredibly sleepy.

-- The bouncer from Saturday night at Rendezvous is going to be on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars". Apparently.

-- Special K is in Pittsburgh for the Pirates' home opener -- and then is coming to NY!

No comments: