Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dove Girl -- It's Official!

So, my random series of photo and video shoots over the past few weeks are starting to emerge as final products... I think I might officially be a Dove Girl now! Just this week, Dove released their new hair care web site which features a short video intro featuring yours truly with two other women (yes, we are a strategically constructed trio including a brunette, a blond and a redhead). There's a lot of laughing, smiling and hair-flipping going on. Hey, it's a hair ad -- whaddaya want?

I didn't even know this was live online yet until Jesse, Maia and Kristy ambushed me when I returned back to our office from a meeting late one afternoon this past week. "Hey, that video is live! We watched it! You're, like, RIGHT THERE!"

I have to admit, it's pretty weird to see this live... it kind of feels like the shoots never even happened. But they did... here's the evidence.... more evidence coming soon!

6 comments:

Schmoo and Beans Mom said...

How surreal is that?! You look great - as gorgeous as always. Congrats on your new profession! Can't wait to hear when the full ad is available to view.

Shari said...

I know -- it's completely bizarre! Who knew??? :)

cmiller said...

So cool! You look stunning, not surprising! Keep me posted on when the magazine ads come out..maybe I'll be lucky enough to check them out while I'm in the US :-)

KR said...

What fun! Can we get your autograph now that you're famous? :) It's so fun to see you on the big screen or at least the computer screen!

Cathy K said...

Ma belle soeur de bébé!

Cathy K said...

La mia sorella bella del bambino!