Monday, August 20, 2007

Dove -- The Director's Cut!


Geoff, the director of the Dove video, emailed me last week with a link to his director's cut of the "Fried" video. It's a really cool cut and shows a few 'do's that didn't make it into the final version of "Fried". (Behold the Marge Simpson/Amy Winehouse combo to the right here -- holy beehive, batman!)

Check it out on Geoff's site (you need to click on "Commercials" under "Motion" in the left navigation in order to find it -- sorry I can't link to it directly.)

3 comments:

Cathy K said...

rats... not on the youtube site anymore and on Geoff's site it doesn't play well (okay, I'm downloading over satellite!)

But I did see the HUGE behive... I love it!!

Shari said...

Removed the YouTube link... Geoff's site's version plays well for me.... ah, ya saw the beehive, that's really the key anyway. ;)

Cathy K said...

I made it the whole way through... way cool... you rock.