Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Made a Wrong Toin at Albukoykee!


Hopefully I won't repeat Bugs Bunny's fateful mistake and inadvertently find myself in the middle of a bull fight. (Side note: Until I read "The Sun Also Rises", I had a very romantic notion of bull-fighting all because of that very Bugs cartoon. Boy, was I in for a rude awakening. Thanks, Mr. Hemingway.)

Anyway. Special K and I are rendezvousing in New Mexico for a proper vacation for a week, so I will be MIA for a bit, but I promise I'll return with tales of llama treks, hot rock massages and goodness knows what else.


4 comments:

Nick said...

Goodness knows what else? That's hot.

Shari said...

I didn't mean THAT, dirty boy.

Cathy K said...

You could've had llama treks here--oh yeah, it's lacking in the heat part....oh well.

Nick said...

Maybe that's not what you meant, but a hot stone massage in the room? Eventually the masseur had to leave. That's all I'm saying.