Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Huh?

I forgot to blog about this a few weeks ago when I first saw it and I just stumbled across the little note I'd written myself about it.... The note says "Mired.cow". You don't know what that means?? Heck, I couldn't remember what it meant and I wrote it!

After a couple of minutes of reflection, it finally came to me.... I was down in Battery Park a few weeks ago and there's a little marina there with lots of little sail boats docked. Many sail boats had logos on small, pennant-shaped, semi-transparent flags that were being whipped around by the wind.

One boat had a Wired.com logo on its flag, but as the flag twisted upside down and backwards in the wind, it looked like "Mired.cow" and it took me a minute to figure out what the heck muddy barnyard animals had to do with anything.

No comments: