Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jamba, Anyone??

There's a Jamba Juice at the base of my office building. I'm not so sure that it's really taken off here like it has in California -- the only two people I know who go there are me and Ally. (And we both have some CA roots.) I'm a little worried that one day, my own personal Jamba Juice will have closed down because it just simply doesn't do enough business... Today, both the toaster and one of the juice blenders were broken, with big "out of order" signs slapped across them. That doesn't seem like a good sign.

New York, get out there and buy Citrus Squeeze's and Razzamatazz's!

3 comments:

cmiller said...

I can totally sympathise! There are no Jamba Juice's here, but a few other juice bar like places. Sadly I have to say that the last thing that I would consider having when it's freezing cold out and I'm wearing 20 layers is a smoothie..bring on summer when I can actually consider a nice, ice cold, fruity delight!

Ally said...

What?! They better not close! We need to help them out! What will I do without my Jamba? Walk all the way down to the heart of Times Square?! I think not! SAVE JAMBA!

Shari said...

I KNOW! It's up to you and me, Ally. I think Oda is on board, too. She contributed to the Jamba cause yesterday! Maybe now that it's truly spring (read: warmer), business will pick up.