Tuesday, April 3, 2007

See Shari Run. Or Not.

I don't like running. I have bad knees and an even worse attitude. In a desperate move to get some exercise this winter, I did the unimaginable -- I starting running on the treadmill. And now something has happened to me... I'm gradually weaving this unthinkable form of exercise into my routine.

Today, I noticed on our company intranet that we participate a corporate challenge -- a 3.5 mile walk/run for charity in Central Park. And I'm actually considering signing up. And not only signing up, but actually RUNNING. WHAT is happening to me??

You think I'm the type of person who publicly announces something to ensure that she'll actually stick with it and do it? Yeah, that's not me. You'll just have to stay tuned to see if I pull this one off or not...

1 comment:

TISH THA ISH said...

I took my first cycling class yesterday. Excerise is like your best friend and worst enemy. Hope you run, maybe you should get the iPod+Nike things.