Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This isn't California, ya know

We have more than two sunny, 75 degree days in a row and I completely lose my mind.

Yesterday, I cheerfully marched out of my apartment building in the morning without a jacket. The forecast was good in the morning, but by midday, I was starting to hear that rain could be on its way. (Well, at least I have an umbrella permanently stuffed in my bag.) Luckily, the rain stayed away yesterday and I made it to and fro various meetings, out with friends after work and back home without so much as a drop of falling water getting anywhere near me.

Today, I at least had the sense to grab a jacket on my way out of the house. Thank goodness because a day that started out at 65 degrees and sunny is now 48 degrees and pouring rain. I may have a raincoat, BUT I am barefoot. Well, to clarify, I have shoes, but no socks.

Taxi!

2 comments:

Cathy K said...

Hmmm, no socks eh?

Doesn't that fancy company pay you enough ;)

Shari said...

Yeah, but socks just didn't match my outfit yesterday. ;)